Saturday, May 21, 2011

Killing 325 Shinkiba with Kinetic Attack Chip I (L) close to Port Atlantis on Calypso

I got two globals on Rocktropia and the music is great, but the new Club Neverdie with no textures on the walls, the promised unlimited guns that turnout not to drop, the promised event that I was planing to win that Sunday and there was no event, and the constant crashing when I get to some town made me come back to Calypso few weeks earlier than planned. I was even going to start the escape the prison mission, but I just couldn't get to the mission broker because the too many mobs around it make me crash after 1-2 seconds.

But enough about RockTropia, other unexpected problem was when I got home with loot from two different planets. Half of the loot is the same and still I had problem finding space for all my stuff. The limit to the inventory is 500, in addition to that I have 500 item points in the shops and all this wasn't enough so I had to put some stuff in my apartment to be able to run again. So the last two days I spend my time in game trying to find place for all my stuff. I bought a lot of boxes and that raised the price of small boxes with 2 PED on the auction. And I don't want to think what will happen when I travel to Arkadia and come back.

I started hunting with Kinetic Attack Chip I (L) and after 5 months of hunting I discovered that the Kinetic and Electric chips use the same profession - Electro Kinetic. This means that if you want to use big Electric chip you can skill up with small Kinetic chip and vice verse.

First thing when I came back to Calypso was to visit the Chug's Hideout and the Hangars and get all new teleporters there. And the second was to go hunt the new creature on Calypso - Shinkiba. I killed 325 Shinkiba and now I am at 3502/5000 Shinkiba mission.  I was lucky to loot 5 pieces of the new Colonizer armor. 50 PEDs last for very long time if you hunt with Kinetic Attack Chip I (L). The healing cost is too big, but I don't mind since I am skilling up. And the chip decay is big, but then loot is big too. 50 PED ammo with big decay on the chips made my loot go up to 58.64 PED or 117.28 % TT return before decay. Just one more hunt that makes you think eco don't mean anything in Entropia Universe.

Hunt details:
Date: 25 of April 2011
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
VU: 11.9.4
Place: Planet Calypso, outpost close to Port Atlantis, closest teleport Port Atlantis Mall
Land Tax: 0% Hunting; 0% Mining
Coordinates: 63386, 75797, 137
Team or Solo: Solo
Creature(s): Shinkiba
Maturity: Young to Alpha
Attributes:
Agility: 47
Health: 102
Intelligence: 31
Psyche: 41
Stamina: 2
Strength: 29
Professions:
Laser Sniper (Hit): 20
Ranged Laser (Dmg): 15
Laser Pistoleer (Hit): 9
BLP Sniper (Hit): 16
Ranged BLP (Dmg): 10
BLP Pistoleer (Hit): 6
Paramedic: 6
Electro Kinetic (Dmg): 13
Electro Kinetic (Hit): 11
Cryogenic (Dmg): 10
Cryogenic (Hit): 8
Biotropic: 5
Evader: 5
Dodger: 2
Equipment:
Weapon(s)/Chip(s):
1.Kinetic Attack Chip I (L); MAXED; Attacks per minute: 22/22; Damage: 5-10/5-10; Damage per second: 3.7; Durability: Very good
Weapon Amplifier: none; Weapon Attachments: none; Weapon Enhancers: none
Clothes: Rage Pants (M,C); Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C); Mannell Shoes (M,C); Gullaldr Shades (M);
Armor:
NO
Healing: Vivo T5 (L); SIB: No; Heal interval: 13.7-18.3/13.7-18.3; Uses per minute: 20/20
Support: Teleportation Chip I; Teleportation Chip II; Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L); Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L); Jormungand Mk1 (C,L)
Loot TT Value: 58.64 PED [Including items: Colonizer Harness (M,L); Colonizer Harness (F,L); Colonizer Thigh Guards (M,L); 2 x Colonizer Arm Guards (M,L)]
Ammo spent (SME): 50 PED
Decay:
NeoPsion 10 Mindforce Implant: 12.46 PED
Kinetic Attack Chip I (L): 16.66 PED
Armor decay: 0
Vivo T5 (L): 9.19 PED
Total expenses: 88.31
Loot - Ammo spent = 58.64 - 50 = 8.64 PED (117.28% TT return before decay)
[Formula: retturn in % = (loot/ammo)*100]
Loot - Total Expenses = 58.64 - 88.31 = -29.67 PED (66.40% TT return after decay)
(Formula: retturn in % = (loot/total expenses)*100)
Loot from Shinkiba

Map

2 comments:

  1. Thats one pretty detailed log! If you are looking for more 'eco'...
    - Well matched armor is always more economical than fapping.
    - The electric I, II & III chips are the most economical on decay and damage per pec
    Electric I = 2.861 dmg/pec
    Kinetic I = 2.847 dmg/pec

    Enjoyed your post, keep it up! I will link to this from the Entropia Universe Directory Facebook Page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I am trying different weapons. Some are good for 'eco' some for 'style'. Some I just have too much in storage.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here: