Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hunting Zombie with Sollomate Opalo SGA Edition close to BAMF HeadQuarters on RockTropia

So many things happened the last two days. First I bought Gremlin Harness (M) from shop in Deer Mall for TT+72 PED, when the weekly MU was TT+93 PED and I needed the Harness and the Foot Guards to finish my Gremiln armor set. The Gremlin Foot Guards are still too expensive and instead them I bought Shogun Foot Guards, SGA Edition (M) for TT+16 PED. When I buy Gremlin Foot Guards I can use those for my Shogun armor set. I am preparing few unlimited armor sets for my travel to Planet Arkadia next month.
Later I was just going to start Opalo team hunt on Calypso when Xander Zan Catman offered me a ride to Planet RockTropia. He owns the best texture shop on Calypso in Deer Mall, first floor, unit 7. So from yesterday I am on RockTropia doing missions. I was lucky enough to find Pixie Gloves (F) on the roof of Club Neverdie. My fillings about RockTropia so far are mixed. The City of Dreams looks good, a little like Grand Theft Auto. Very colorful with great music - Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Korn, Kevin Rudolf - I enjoyed every song. Today I hunted at B.A.M.F. HeadQuarters. It looks more like Quake 2. Also good looking in general. But there are some negative sides of the planet. Teleporters are in my opinion too close. Also in the mission where I have to run to B.A.M.F. HeadQuarters I crossed half the planet and almost didn't see any mobs on the way.
The loot from Zombie is full with Calypso items. I looted Pixie Gloves (M) also 0.60 PED of Pyrite Stone with MU 122% and is usually found in PVP4 areas on Calypso. 67% TT return is lower even for Daikiba and Snablesnot, but probably next hunt will be better.
After the hunt I looted S.G Takeover Mk1 (L) MU 490% from Forum Troll just outside of the starting teleporter at City of Dreams.
Hunt details:
Date: 17 of April 2011
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
VU: 11.9.3
Place: Planet RockTropia, BAMF HQ, closest teleport B.A.M.F. HeadQuarters
Land Tax: 5% Hunting; 5% Mining
Coordinates: 136251, 93446, 111
Team or Solo: Solo
Creature(s): Zombie
Maturity: Teen to Slow
Attributes:
Agility: 46
Health: 101
Intelligence: 31
Psyche: 40
Stamina: 2
Strength: 29
Professions:
Laser Sniper (Hit): 18
Ranged Laser (Dmg): 15
Laser Pistoleer (Hit): 9
BLP Sniper (Hit): 15
Ranged BLP (Dmg): 9
BLP Pistoleer (Hit): 6
Paramedic: 6
Electro Kinetic (Dmg): 12
Electro Kinetic (Hit): 10
Cryogenic (Dmg): 10
Cryogenic (Hit): 8
Biotropic: 4
Evader: 5
Dodger: 2
Equipment:
Weapon(s)/Chip(s):
1.Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition; MAXED; Attacks per minute: 49/49; Damage: 4-8/4-8; Damage per second: 6.5; Durability: Exceptional
Weapon Amplifier: none; Weapon Attachments: none; Weapon Enhancers: none
Clothes: Rage Pants (M,C); Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C); Mannell Shoes (M,C); Gullaldr Shades (M);
Armor: NO
Medical Tools: Vivo T10 (L); SIB: No; Heal interval: 18.8-25/18.8-25; Uses per minute: 19/20
Support: Teleportation Chip I; Teleportation Chip II; Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L); Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L); Jormungand Mk1 (C,L)
Loot TT Value: 34.54 PED [Including items: Pixie Gloves (M)]
Ammo spent: 50 PED
Decay:
Weapon: 0.51 PED
Armor decay: 0 PED
Medical kit: 1.09 PED
Total expenses: 50 + 0.51 + 0 + 1.09 = 51.60 PED
Loot - Ammo spent = 34.54 - 50 = -15.46 PED (69.08% TT return before decay)
[Formula: retturn in % = (loot/ammo)*100]
Loot - Total Expenses = 34.54 - 51.60 = -17.06 PED (66.94% TT return after decay)
(Formula: retturn in % = (loot/total expenses)*100)
Club NeverDie in City of Dream on Rocktropia
BAMF Headquarters backyard on Rocktropia
Loot from Zombie

Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: