Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hunting Snablesnot with Sollomate Opalo SGA Edition at Fort Ithaca on Calypso

Snablesnot
Today the loot was very bad. 90% no looters, but I started that 50 PED Snablesnot hunt and I decided to finish it. The smart thing to do was to change the mob after the first 5 PED ammo and less than 1 PED loot. I knew this will end with low return, but I finished the hunt. At the end Snablesnot started to drop some items and made the things little bit better. I looted 2 Corrosive Attack Chips II (L) and few pieces of Pixie armor. At the end I finished with 70% TT return.
Snablesnot skin has really good price, but I usually collect not enough to make hunting Snablesnot for the skin worthed. In that 50 PED hunt I collected 2.60 PED Snablesnot skin. The mark up of all items will be close to 10 PED which will make the return close to 90% .
Before that I was hunting Daikiba and there was clear difference between the no looters from Daikiba and Snablesnot. Also compared to my previous hunts of Snablesnot this was really bad run. No doubt I will move to different creature now. Also I will start to collect different unlimited armor sets in my apartment, because it is too messy in my storage and I may sell some armor part that I actually need.
Hunt details:
Date: 16 of April 2011
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
VU: 11.9.3
Place: Planet Calypso, Eudoria, Fort Ithaca
Land Tax: 0%
Coordinates: 69037, 88185, 140
Team or Solo: Solo
Creature(s): Snablesnot-Female, Snablesnot-Male
Maturity: Young to Provider
Attributes:
Agility: 46
Health: 101
Intelligence: 31
Psyche: 40
Stamina: 2
Strength: 29
Professions:
Laser Sniper (Hit): 18
Ranged Laser (Dmg): 15
Laser Pistoleer (Hit): 9
BLP Sniper (Hit): 15
Ranged BLP (Dmg): 9
BLP Pistoleer (Hit): 6
Paramedic: 6
Electro Kinetic (Dmg): 12
Electro Kinetic (Hit): 10
Cryogenic (Dmg): 10
Cryogenic (Hit): 8
Biotropic: 4
Evader: 5
Dodger: 2
Equipment:
Weapon(s)/Chip(s):
1.Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition; MAXED; Attacks per minute: 49/49; Damage: 4-8/4-8; Damage per second: 6.5; Durability: Exceptional
Weapon Amplifier: none; Weapon Attachments: none; Weapon Enhancers: none
Clothes: Rage Pants (M,C); Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C); Mannell Shoes (M,C); Gullaldr Shades (M);
Armor: NO
Medical Tools: Vivo T10 (L); SIB: No; Heal interval: 18.8-25/18.8-25; Uses per minute: 19/20
Support: Teleportation Chip I; Teleportation Chip II; Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L); Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L); Jormungand Mk1 (C,L)
Loot TT Value: 35.77 PED [Including items: 2 x Corrosive Attack Chip II (L); Pixie Thigh Guards (F); Pixie Arm Guards (F); Pixie Face Guard (M); Pixie Gloves (M)]
Ammo spent: 50 PED
Decay:
Weapon: 0.52 PED
Armor decay: 0 PED
Medical kit: 1.42 PED
Total expenses: 50 + 0 + 1.42 = 51.42 PED
Loot - Ammo spent = 35.77 - 50 = -14.23 PED (71.54% TT return before decay)
[Formula: retturn in % = (loot/ammo)*100]
Loot - Total Expenses = 35.77 - 51.42 = -15.65 PED (69.56% TT return after decay)
(Formula: retturn in % = (loot/total expenses)*100)
Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: