Saturday, May 21, 2011

Killing 336 Zombie with Kinetic Attack Chip I (L) for Boot Camp 3 - BioDome Defense mission on RockTropia

Zombie
Today I decided to try Kinetic Attack Chip I (L) and kill some Zombie with it for the mission Boot Camp 3 - BioDome Defense on RockTropia. I went to the same land area as yesterday and today I discovered that there is a hunting tax of 5%. It is funny land area. Huge place with tax 5% with small hole in it with two teleporters and tax 0%. So when I arrived at the TP yesterday I sow tax 0% and I decided that this is for the big green area. Both areas seem to be owned by Kevin Rudolf. I'm not sure what the situation is exactly. I will investigate further during my stay on RockTropia.

The other thing that will need firther investigation is the possibility that loot is connected to your offensive cost. Yesterday I was hunting Zombie at the same spot as today with more eco gun - Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition. The decay of the gun was very small and I got 69% TT return before the decay and 67% TT return after the decay. Today my decay was huge, but my loot was good so I got 96% TT return before the decay and 69% TT return after the decay.

In the end all I got was 2% difference between hunting with the most eco gun in the game and the "un-eco" mindforce chip. Two percents for 50 PED hunt is nothing. Of course making conclusions based on two small hunts is bad idea. But this is definitely something that I will try to find in my future hunts. I started thread on the forum: Loot related to the cost of the kill - Eco goess out of the window!

Tomorrow (19 of April 2011) is big day for RockTropia. RockTropia 2.0 update is coming and it may bring some big things like:

- No way out Maximum security Prison is now a fully functional correctional facility.

- Multiple Farms added for harvesting Entropia Universe live stock. WTF

- Entropia Universe indigenious wild life introduced to habitat. WTF

- Large addition of unlimited weapons to be discovered. WTF or yeah, cool

- Increased mineral spawns planet wide.

I'm not sure what this update will bring to the game, but we are going to find out soon enought.

Hunt details:
Date: 18 of April 2011
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes
VU: 11.9.3
Place: Planet RockTropia, BAMF HQ, closest teleport B.A.M.F. HeadQuarters
Land Tax: 5% Hunting; 5% Mining
Coordinates: 136251, 93446, 111
Team or Solo: Solo
Creature(s): Zombie (Killed: 336)
Maturity: Teen to Slow
Attributes:
Agility: 46
Health: 101
Intelligence: 31
Psyche: 40
Stamina: 2
Strength: 29
Professions:
Laser Sniper (Hit): 18
Ranged Laser (Dmg): 15
Laser Pistoleer (Hit): 9
BLP Sniper (Hit): 15
Ranged BLP (Dmg): 9
BLP Pistoleer (Hit): 6
Paramedic: 6
Electro Kinetic (Dmg): 12
Electro Kinetic (Hit): 10
Cryogenic (Dmg): 10
Cryogenic (Hit): 8
Biotropic: 4
Evader: 5
Dodger: 2
Equipment:
Weapon(s)/Chip(s):
1.Kinetic Attack Chip I (L); MAXED; Attacks per minute: 22/22; Damage: 5-10/5-10; Damage per second: 3.7; Durability: Very good
Weapon Amplifier: none; Weapon Attachments: none; Weapon Enhancers: none
Clothes: Rage Pants (M,C); Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C); Mannell Shoes (M,C); Gullaldr Shades (M);
Armor: NO
Medical Tools: Vivo T5 (L); SIB: No; Heal interval: 13.7-18.3/13.7-18.3; Uses per minute: 20/20
Support: Teleportation Chip I; Teleportation Chip II; Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L); Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L); Jormungand Mk1 (C,L)
Loot TT Value: 48.13 PED [Including items: Pixie Gloves (M)]
Ammo spent: 50 PED
Decay:
Chip: 16.65 PED
Armor decay: 0 PED
Medical kit: 3.15 PED
Total expenses: 50 + 16.65 + 3.15 = 69.80 PED
Loot - Ammo spent = 48.13 - 50 = -1.87 PED (96.26% TT return before decay)
[Formula: retturn in % = (loot/ammo)*100]
Loot - Total Expenses = 48.13 - 69.80 = -26.67 PED (68.95 TT return after decay)
[Formula: retturn in % = (loot/total expenses)*100)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: