Friday, March 30, 2012

Writing for Gaming Sites

In addition to my blogs I started writing articles for The Metaverse Tribune which is part of the Metaverse Broadcasting Company, dedicated to using Virtual Worlds to construct and engage a global audience. My first article there is about why I started playing Entropia Universe and my first experiences within that massively multilayer online game. It is so successful that it is featured on the front page on The Metaverse Tribune

and it is linked on the main page of www.entropiauniverse.com
When  you click on the picture with the text "From The Metaverse Tribune - Why People Join - A Players Experience" you are redirected to my first article on The Metaverse Tribune.
The same picture linked to the article can be found on http://www.planetcalypso.com/ too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: