Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Advertise your Entropia Universe Event or Service

If you wonder how to get more participants in your event wonder no more. For a small fee you will get post on this blog with the rules of your event, dates, pictures, video, loot summary of the hunt/mining run and my experience doing it. And the money you spent will probably get back to you as I will play in your event.


Also if you have a shop or some other business in Entropia Universe use this opportunity to get more customers.


This is the most active and popular blog you will find on the internet and I have plans for future improvements as I have more time and money to spend on it until the day I quit my job and focus only on the blog and the game.


My avatar is Wand AxeMurderer Silva.
You can also contact me on my email: axemurderer77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: