Friday, May 20, 2011

Hunting Araneatrox with Cryogenic Attack Chip II at Cayuze on Calypso

Araneatrox
After breaking 5-6 PEDs (it looks like mindforce chips are faster to skill up) of Cryogenic Attack Chips I, my skills are now enough to get me into the SIB zone of Cryogenic Attack Chip II. Still not maxed, but good enough to try them. At least now the damage is comparable with my amped Opalo and probably will become better when I get to level 5 in Cryogenic professions. The attack speed with my skills is almost half of the Opalo, but the damage is almost double and little more. So I took my chip to the test at the Araneatrox land. They hit hard and few times my HP were at 1, but equipped with my Guardian armor and Regeneration and Teleportation chips nothing can stop me from hunting those big spiders. We looted a gun and attack chip along with all other oils and components.
Hunt details:
Date: 22 of January 2011
VU: 11.5.5
Place: Planet Calypso, Amethera, Amethera LA7, closest teleport Cayuze
Coordinates: 20005, 39579, 103
Team or Solo: Team
Creature(s): Araneatrox
Professions:
Cryogenic (Dmg): 4 (Chip maxed at 5, SIB: Yes)
Cryogenic (Hit): 3 (Chip maxed at 5, SIB: Yes)
Paramedic: 3
Biotropic: 2
Equipment:
Weapon(s)/Chip(s): Cryogenic Attack Chip II (L), Attacks per minute: 21/25; Damage: 13,2-26,4/13,5-27
Armor: Guardian
Medical Tools: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack FAP-5 (Not maxed), Regeneration Chip III (Not maxed)
Support: Teleportation Chip I, Teleportation Chip II
Ammo spent (Synthetic Mind Essence): 14,31 PED
Loot TT Value: 17,52 PED
Decay: MindForce Chips and Implants: 2,80 PED
Armor: 0,32 PED
Loot - Ammo spent = 17,52 - 14,31 = 3,21 (% TT return before decay)
Loot - Ammo spent - Decay = 17,52 - 14,31 - 2,80 - 0,32 = 0,09 (% TT return after decay)
Globals: 1
Items in globals: Korss H400 (L), 78 PED
Araneatrox Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: